Monday, December 17, 2007

for the love of sheep, let me blog

This is my third draft for this blog entry. I don't know what's wrong with me right now; maybe I'm just sabog. But seriously, I can't find anything sensible to write about. So bear with me, O practically non-existent reader, and venture into the world of the sabog teenage girl typing this down.



Among all the types of cattle in the world, I favor sheep. I was watching Brokeback Mountain (well, half of it, anyway) with Nina yesterday and I was simply awestruck by the large quantity of sheep Jake and Heath were guarding. They looked so gentle and mild, and I suddenly found their bleating stuck to my head. Aargh, no wonder my father didn't want to raise sheep in the orchard. He said that by the time we'd have to stew them, we'd pity them. And pity them, we probably would.


Pity, according to the Cyborg code from that movie starring Bi and that girl from I'm Sorry I Love You, is one of the seven deadly sins. Pity is supposedly a hindrance because it prevents one from doing what ought to be done. Most of the time, it leads to unwanted situations. For example, if you were the protagonist in the movie Tiyanak, would you hesitate in killing that monster? Yeah, it may bawl like a baby, but you know that if you don't stab it twenty thousand times it's gonna bite your head of so why would you think twice before doing the deed? The reason: Pity. Pity, piteous, pitiful.


Pitiful students of the University of the Philippines, rejoice. Not all of us may get a chance to earn an UNO this semester but all of us are invited to The Pre-Centennial Lantern Parade! *insert whoop here* Of course, we may not have gotten the ultra-special paper invites sent by the U to VIP's but it's a given fact that we're expected to witness that event! *yebah!* And I'm ecstatic because it's the last thing I'll be doing before getting on that plane bound for CDO! I'm going home, Friends! And guess what? I'm not bringing you guys anything! Tee hee hee!

See you soon, people! People, see you soon!


Toodles!
Poof....

No comments: