Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Always in Demand, Not Enough Supply

Have I mentioned that the School of Econ has its own fascination for batch shirts, too? Our batch committee came up with a pretty cool design. The shirt itself isn't swoon worthy; it's just an over sized white shirt. I really like our slogan though: Always in Demand, Not Enough Supply. Cool, huh?

And no, I didn't write that first paragraph as a follow-up to my last entry. It's just that I've been getting a lot of spooky stares today, all from people I've never noticed or even seen before. I'd like to think they're staring at me because my shirt has intrigued them, not because they think I look like I just came out of bed with my baggy jogging pants plus one-size-too-big slippers. Just for the record, I went to class looking like this and no one gave a da**.

Hehehe.

Emphasis on the almost-swear word. I feel like a bad girl lately. Now that the finals fever has arrived, I've been doing nothing acad-related. This morning, I slept at 2 am because I was going gaga over Sims2. This morning, the mothership sent me a message scolding me for going more or less PhP 1,040 over my mobile plan. Finally, I seem to have lost the fanaticism that used to possess me while prepping for a Math exam. The last time I studied for a Math Test, I skipped two meals, forgot to take a bath and only came out to mingle for one hour.

Yaf , I did all that in the name of Math.

Anyway, I should go now. Perhaps if I stare hard enough at my reviewer every thing I have to study will stuff itself in my head...

...

I think I'll listen to Top Five at Five first. hehehehehe.


Toodles! Poof...

4 comments:

Pinoy Wit said...

i'm so proud of you. you almost swore. ur definitely mutating into something else

beaple leone michaelmas said...

Thanks. hahahaha.

Pinoy Wit said...

hey sandy does this mean anything to you-- 5.64x45mm

Pinoy Wit said...

oppps that's 5.56x45mm pala