Tuesday, February 26, 2008

typecast

Last night, I was hunched over my Math homework when I realized there was no way I could solve it when my mind was flying somewhere over the Amazon. So I took out my laptop and tried to come up with a story, whatever story, because I always try to write a new one every week. Because nothing came into my head, I ended up writing a poem about this person who was doing his/her algebra homework. And it seemed things would end that way.

Then I was struck by a brilliant, surreal idea and I began to flip through the font types in Microsoft Word, coming up with names for fictional people. Eventually, I came up with a story starring characters with names like Verdana Trebuchet, Serif Marlett, Pristina Corsiva and Perpetua Rockwell. Pretty funny.

I'm still trying to come up with a decent plot. Should be fun :D

2 comments:

Kath Kurrkurrqwop said...

.nice!
.if i'm not mistaken
those names ar FONTs right..?
..uhm..
you are great in english and smart too..
..i can see from your entries..
..uhm...
peace out!!

Anonymous said...

:D Thanks very much!
I appreciate it.