Thursday, August 16, 2007

'Egay heads north, gathers strength'


















Because of this thing I can't go to school properly when, for the first time in my life, I want to. CHED has declared 'walang pasok' so even UP has to give in even though the sun's shining like a bald man's head here. It's funny that when CHED tells us not to hold classes the sun's up and when we're supposed to go to school it rains like mad. Hmmmm. It could be a sign of something.


But I really must dash now. It's nearly eight and my 'informal' schedule for dinner is seven pm. Time flies. :D

Toodles! Poof...
sandybeaple


Eist, pipz :D

I'm back to blogspot, where my first blog emerged. It was called beingbeaple then but that was eons ago. Even if I wanted to revive it I can't because I've forgotten the password.

septembersummer came out of nowhere. It is NOT an allusion to something tragic I've experienced as a child. I wasn't born yet when Martial Law broke out.









2 comments:

Pinoy Wit said...

you neve really told me why you call yourself beaple. why do you call yourself that? i found your old blogspot blog and i've been checking it for days thinking you'd post something there when all along you were here.

beaple leone michaelmas said...

Ohhh, I dunno. I went through a bead bracelet addiction when I was younger and I've been afflicted by acne since forever so beads + pimples = beaple. :D When I Googled it though, so many other irrelevant stuff came out. :(