Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Oh, Joy.

How ambivalent. I just survived my first Math midterms; I should be celebrating by wasting all my cash on hours of non-stop Internet action. But nooooooooo, Fate is just so cruel. I feel very very bad trip. There's something horribly wrong with my printer so now I've got to print everything in Greenshoppe, my face after-school tambayan. Why can't I just save it in my USB, you ask? The answer: My USB's gone whacko, as in so totally bonkers. It has transformed into a practically useless device that ought to be plugged, not into a port, but into the nearest toilet bowl. Uuurgh.

Pardon. I don't mean to be so bad-vibed today.

...

Uuurgh!!!!!!

Toodles! Poof...

P.S. On the plus side, I guess Math was okay. Sort of compensation, I guess.

4 comments:

Pinoy Wit said...

congrats on the math sandy. i'm so proud of you. sniff, sniff.

beaple leone michaelmas said...

yes! yes! Thank you!

P.S.
Um, I don't even know if I've passed yet. Hahaha :D

Pinoy Wit said...

of course you passed. gasp! i can't imagine you not passing!

beaple leone michaelmas said...

Let's hope so!!!!!!!!!!!! Will power alone will make me pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D