Friday, August 31, 2007

the cat that chased its tail

I didn't capitalize anything in the title because capitalizing titles has always bothered me.

Inyhoo, that's what I can relate to best at this moment. The cat that chased its tail. I suppose it's normal for anyone, especially a college freshie like me, to feel this way - lost, confused, tired for reasons no one can explain. Our second long exam for Econ 11 is tomorrow but here I am, surfing the net as always, trying to find mini online games for Sims addicts, and updating my Friendster profile. Tsk, tsk, tsk. It's a pity the rest of the world hasn't discovered my existence yet. The UN could declare me international poster girl for the manana habit. I'm sure I'd be an instant phenomenon. :D

That's all for now. I've got to get out of this net cafe before I sense the urgent desire to do something detrimental like watch Part 3 of Battle Royale in crunchyroll.com.

Toodles! Poof...

Random Question:
What is the formal name of eye bags?

5 comments:

Pinoy Wit said...

sigh.... college life.... enjoy it while you can. life after that is much worse.

normal eye bags like the kind that we have are simply called eye bags. the more severe form is called blepharochalasis. experts argue about it but a great number of medical experts say that the lack of sleep is not the real cause of eye bags. hwahahaha. i'm in my know it all mood again. i'll add this to my blog. hey i have a new shiny shoutbox in causticthoughts so you can shout at me anytime you like :)

beaple leone michaelmas said...

oooooh! interesting! will check it out, i promise!

P.S. what causes eye bags if it's not lack of sleep?

Pinoy Wit said...

eye bags are caused by nasal congestion or genetic inheritance. of course, sometimes fatigue can lead to eye bags but it is not the number one cause as commonly believed

beaple leone michaelmas said...

No wonder my eye bags aren't so big.

Anonymous said...

hi there septembersummer.blogspot.com blogger discovered your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com