Monday, September 17, 2007

in memory of 0-14

Well. We won. :D


Admittedly, we were sort of maangas back there, getting into tussles and raising black banners and using our creativity to create giant f*** you signs that thankfully weren't shown on TV, but hey, the PEP squad really performed well. So we can still say we fought fairly. Honesty Through Sports. heh.

Now I understand 'excitement in the air'. I felt it yesterday as we stood for six hours just to show our support for the pep squad to whom victory has been so darn elusive. And YEAH, we stood for six hours, screaming our tonsils off and seeing nothing but raised hands and cheering paraphernalia but it was all worth it. Seriously. I'm still feeling euphoric right now and I'VE GOT MATH after this. That should say something.
;)

Immediately after we won, I began receiving text messages generated by UP students. I can't really say they're bad... but they're not really that friendly either. The upperclassmen are probably just elated that the U won after how many years of not bagging the championship title. Sorry, I can't relate. It's my first year here. :D Hurray to the freshman! Guinea pigs for TOFA and deliverers of UAAP Cheerdance Success!


Toodles! Poof...
sandybeaple






2 comments:

Pinoy Wit said...

is it just me or are you fast becoming a true iskolar ng bayan? i mean you are even more passionate over UP than KHS

beaple leone michaelmas said...

maybe because it's still my first year or something. most people suffer the 'eager freshie, not-so-eager upperclassman' sickness.