Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ooooooh. Sugar Rush.

Math 17 exam earlier. T'was okay.

Thanks, Sir Montes! :D You have noooo idea how thankful I am you're no terror teacher.


Pride Night was last night. If I were the high school me I would have felt terribly insecure because majority of my floor mates were valedictorians or Prom Queens in their younger years but nah. That me is soooo buried under six feet of my mother's ancient romance novels. I was actually laughing because no matter how accomplished they seem to be, they have their own frustrations, too - some of which can be pretty petty. Take my Roommate for a Night as an example. She bagged all the major awards their school had to offer, joined every club during her senior year, and maintained Class President standing since fourth grade but she's frustrated that she's never received an award for good conduct. All together now, "Hail the Almighty Nosebleed!"

By the way, Nina calls me Theory Queen because I have a knack for coming up with weird theories that almost always turn out to be true - blame it on years of Detective Conan addiction. I have this theory that the smarter a person is the freakier his or her love life turns out to be. And nuh-uh, I'm not saying this because of the classic Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon line, "Even the greatest warriors can be fools in love". It's just really, really true it should be declared a Law and added to the list of Trigonometric Identities right beside sin, cos and tan. To agree with me, all you have to do is listen to love stories of Pisay kids. This is one of this rare cases where Hearing is Believing.

Gotta go now. I wanna get into Cine Adarna for Joint Security Area, which starts...... now. It's part of the 1007 Korean Film Festival. So.... When admission is free, grab the opportunity!


Toodles! Poof!

2 comments:

Pinoy Wit said...

well i suppose the theory holds but only because smart kids are complicated people. it's not by chance that their love lives are weird

beaple leone michaelmas said...

It's quite fascinating, don't you think so? I wonder if anyone's written a thesis about it...