Tuesday, April 29, 2008

earth day edition

April 22, 2008 ~ Tuesday ~ 4:53 PM
Happy Earth Day!


Ophelia,

The strangest things happen to me. Earlier, I was assigned to the same group as this really cute (dare I say scorching hot?) guy who kept staring at me in this strange, uncomfortable way. I’m not sure of the reason behind the stare, though it was either because I was directly in front of him or because our professor, who happens to be a good friend of his, told him of the woes I expressed in a reflection paper. All that crap about feeling bogged down by course discussions and confused each time someone mentioned the words commodity fetishism. Either way, I hope I didn’t have anything unsightly on my face. Aside from the acne, of course. They’re a given.

By the way, one of the lights in our dorm room is busted. Again. Maybe it’s a sign that I have to conserve electricity, considering it is Earth Day today. Well. Really. Is it so wrong to love my laptop so much? Besides, I think I’ve turned off enough unused lights to make up for it.

Captain Planet’s Four-Eyed Sidekick,
Beaple Leone Michaelmas

PS Nearly hit strike earlier in duckpin bowling. Too bad though, because I knocked all ten pins during my second attempt. So it’s just a spare. Nyeagh.



No comments: