Wednesday, April 30, 2008

the reason is...?

April 29, 2008 ~ Tuesday ~ 7:39 PM
Erm.


Now this one is addressed to anyone who’s reading ~ that is, if anyone is reading:


I’m not sure you guys understand the reason behind my sudden change of preferred blog writing style. Well, except from Ma’am G who’s had years of experience with my indecisiveness. I don’t really know why my style’s differed yet again, but I do know I like it. I’m actually more comfortable talking to an imaginary person than writing for people I do know. I dunno. Just feels better when I’m talking to Ophelia. I get to write more.


By the way, Ophelia’s my laptop. Don’t ask; I don’t recall where I got her name. Yes, it’s a she. (That sounds strange to me ~ does it sound strange to you, too?) But for the record I have friends who have given their own laptops names like Periwinkle, Hamlet and Nameless. The strangest one I’ve heard so far is Laplap, or something like that.


So yes, I’m back to business after a couple of absences in the online writing scene (though I seriously doubt said absences caused repercussions with Magnitude Ultra). I actually considered just giving up this blog and finding something else to do instead. But nah, I like yakking about too much. Lets loose some steam.


For a Taurarian, that’s quite a vital exercise, methinks.


P.S. Beaple Leone Michaelmas is something I came up with in senior year. High school, yes. I’m using it to sign my blogs so that if ever I don’t accomplish my dream of being published under that pseudonym, at least I can say I got to write under that name. Figure it out. Go on.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i thought Ophelia is kinda someone like "Oprah" or something... hahaha! Laptop raman diay! ikaw gyud! btw, who suggested the name "Laplap"??? hahaha! Laplap is Martin's surname! You know, the college friend I told you.